TSD/CSSP dive review!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just a short note to say what a great time a group of us north Texas TSD had today (10-17) at CSSP---fun!! WE all got together in the early morning and made a great dive.... 41'/73f/vis 5-10ft.. A few of the divers made some short solo runs also before lunch. We all had a great time at lunch swaps stories and tales,,,,THANKS Debra&Mark for you guys bringing your kitchen fridge along and sharing!!!! After lunch we split up in 2 groups for a second long dive of the day. The weather was nice for October. Here is a list of some really fine divers that made for a enjoyable day at the lake:

Truckdiver
Firefyter
Timeliner
frankdr
(Mr.&Mrs.) WunderDuck
texdiveguy

:wink:

Yep, it was a good day, enjoyed meeting and diving with everyone. Sorry I had to head home kinda early, but it was in the interest of marital harmony... :Kissy:
Interesting note for the CSSP regulars, the 1st thermocline is gone, didn't really feel a temp change all the way down to about 45 feet, then it got a bit chilly :errrr: The fish were also hanging out deeper than usual. Perhaps the lake has turned over, I dunno..........

The ducks had a wonderful time yesterday. We've decided to seek hooded vests. As far as the fridge, we tend to be a bit excessive, but nobody goes hungry. Happy to do it. We saw our first albino catfish. Very cool. Great bunch of divers!

I'm thinking of bringing some orange plastic ribbon to tie on ankles for our next group dive. The plane was like a shopping mall at Christmas. If we had a quick identifier on everybody, it would have helped sort the crowd out. Just a thought....

See you all soon to do it again!

"I'm thinking of bringing some orange plastic ribbon to tie on ankles for our next group dive. The plane was like a shopping mall at Christmas. If we had a quick identifier on everybody, it would have helped sort the crowd out. Just a thought...."

That is a SUPER idea!!! :wink:

Ditto !! It was a great day.
Peace the old fashioned way...
'Think I'm going to have to break down and get a thicker wetsuit and a hood. My 3/2 was just barely doing the job after being down for an hour. I just don't have a clue where the Summer went... I do remember it was lots of fun.
Thanks !!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom