Try and buy in LA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bombay High

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello,
I am from India and I will find myself in LA (Burbank) for a week. Is there a store where I can try on and buy Force Fins ?

Thank you

Bombay High. I closed down my distribution through retailers in Los Angeles. Force Fin International Headquarters in Santa Barbara is the closest to you. Its worth the drive up the coast to visit us, and try and buy here. Have you an idea which model is of most interest to you? Right now we're doing some construction so my years of prototypes are down from the loft. Some unreal fin designs unseen by the world... There is more to see, and I'll give you a Force Fin cap for your visit.

Hi Bob,
Thank you for the quick response.
I would love to come there and try them out. I was interested in fins that are strong in currents and precise as well.
What would you recommend ?
I was thinking along the lines of the original or the Pro Force Fin.

I would suggest to Bob, especially now that retail stores don't carry FF, to improve the information about each fin and provide a comparison screen. For example for each fin I would like to know the exact dimensions, the dry weight, buoyancy in water, elasticity of the plastics. I find it very difficult to compare the fins, and I think most people visiting the web site end up choosing by looks and price.

Adam

Back
Top Bottom