Try a simulator, enter to win the real thing!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Liquivision

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Take one of our Xen, Kaon, and Xeo simulators for a spin and we'll enter you in our monthly drawing to win one! The simulators are on the Xen, Kaon, and Xeo pages of Liquivision - try all three!

I am trying it right now. Set the dive to 60', air, deco, 30/85.

First thing on the screen is an 8 minute stop at 10 feet after one minute of diving? I think you better have another look at this thing...

Stano

Stanoxeo.JPG

---------- Post Merged at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:32 PM ----------

I just tried another dive simulation. I set the last stop to 15'. Now after 13 mins at 60 feet I have a 14 minute stop. I think you should take this off the internet immediately. Did you guys even try this thing?

Stano

Not saying this to be a Mac fanboy, but I really don't know a lot of people who use PCs at this point.

I know that if you total up all of the personal computers and laptops in the world, that Macs make up a pretty small percentage. But that big denominator includes millions of corporate machines, PCs in overseas industries, hospitals, schools, etc...

Most of the people that I know personally use Macs for their basic computing needs (or iPads, if you count my 91 year old mother).

Just saying, there's a lot of market share out there that you are blowing off by not developing cross platform apps. A bit of advice from a potential customer, take it for whatever it's worth.

:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom