Truth About Swimming with Dolphins - seminar Sept. 12 in Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DelrayDM

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Saturday, September 12 will be

Rekindling The Waters: The Truth About Swimming With Dolphins

By author Ms. Leah Lemieux

The live seminar begins at 7:00 pm eastern time, at The Scuba Center of Delray Beach, Florida.

For those of you that do not live in the area, you are welcome to watch the show LIVE on the internet. The live show will be recorded, so if you can't make it at 7:00 EDT on Saturday, you can catch it the next day.

A few weeks ago, we had a Ph.D. candidate present "Spotted and Bottlenose Dolphins of the Bahamas." This presentation was also recorded.

Well... what did you think of the show?
What do you think of the topic?
Comments?

Missed it live? You can watch the archive here.

Interesting video. I am a firm beleiver that if you want to see any animal no matter what . The only way to truly see it is in its natural enviorment. Theres nothing better than heading out in a dive boat and coming across a pod of Dolphins and having them follow and jump around the boat (due to the noise of the screws). That to me is a true experience !!!

I clicked the link today, and no future showing comes up -- did I miss it altogether?

Just scroll down to "Recorded Broadcasts: click to play" and click the one you want to watch. (There are only two so far.)

Back
Top Bottom