true story at the doctors or just a joke?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
don't know if this is true, but i almost wet my self laughing:

There is nothing worse than a snotty doctor's receptionist who insists you tell her what is wrong in a room full of patients. I know most of us have experienced this! Because of that, you'll enjoy the way this elderly gentlemen handled the situation.

An 86 year old man walked into a crowded doctor's office. As he
approached the desk, the receptionist asked, "Yes sir, what are you seeing the doctor for today?"

"There's something wrong with my penis," he replied.

The receptionist became irritated and said, "You shouldn't come into a crowded office and say things like that."

"Why not? You asked me what was wrong and I told you," he said.

The receptionist replied, "You've obviously caused some embarrassment in this full room of people. You should have said there is something wrong with your ear or something, then discuss the problem further with the doctor in private."

The man walked out, waited several minutes and then returned.

The receptionist smiled smugly and asked, "Yes?"

"There's something wrong with my ear," the man stated.

The receptionist nodded approvingly and smiled, knowing he had taken her advice. "And what seems to be wrong with your ear, Sir?"

"I can't p*%s out of it," the man replied.

The doctor's office erupted in laughter!

now there's HIPPA! :rolleyes: :bonk: :boom:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom