True "donut" style dual-bladder doubles wings?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LiesurePro says the wing is special order from Dive Rite but I saw no mention of it on the Dive Rite site(which doesn't mean it isn't there).
Burried in the text so not easy to find...

Rec Series | Dive Rite "... Available in single or dual bladder, the Rec Series has 45lbs. ..."

Classic XT Wing | Dive Rite "... Designed solely for double tanks and with the option of a single or dual bladder, the Classic XT provides 60 lbs. ..."

DGX also has them, but shows a full center panel (older? newer?) version for the classic. Not sure which (full or cross) center is current or if one or the other represents NOS.
Both show in stock in the DB config with 16" standard elbow inflator rigs.

Rec series: Dive Rite Rec Wing | Dive Gear Express®

Classic series: Dive Rite Classic Wing | Dive Gear Express®
dr-bc5400-dual_1a.jpg

Thanks yall! Hey, would the Dive Rite Classic wing be too much wing for double 85s? I currently dive double 85s with their Rec wing and it is fine. I am considering the Classic but I don't want "too much wing".

Thanks yall! Hey, would the Dive Rite Classic wing be too much wing for double 85s? I currently dive double 85s with their Rec wing and it is fine. I am considering the Classic but I don't want "too much wing".

I use the Dive Rite Classic with HP80 doubles. It’s fine.

I started out with the rec xt dual bladder wing and it worked for smaller doubles just fine until I got a set of hp 120’s and needed more lift. So now I have a dual bladder classic wing from dive rite and use it for smaller and bigger doubles. I did a whole class on lp 80’s with the classic wing and had no problem.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom