Truckdiver and Texass...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Firegoddess

Reaction score
It was really nice to meet you guys. Thanks for coming over to say hi. Sorry we couldn't visit longer. I guess it wasn't really that great a weekend. I'd still like to know how Texass knew it was me, though...

:06:

It was a pleasure meeting you and it was good to see Lukie again.
I'm sure we'll be seeing you folks out at the lake again soon. Summer is almost here, and the water will be warming up pretty quickly now.

TruckDiver:
It was a pleasure meeting you and it was good to see Lukie again.
I'm sure we'll be seeing you folks out at the lake again soon. Summer is almost here, and the water will be warming up pretty quickly now.

Yeah, I'm REALLY looking forward to warmer waters! :errrr:

Psssst... Firegoddess... a beanie will help you stay much warmer...

;o)

Foo

I'd still like to know how Texass knew it was me, though...

I just used my psychic powers. Of course seeing a pretty redhead hanging out under Detonate's Corona flag may have helped a little.

It was good meeting both of you. And a big congrats all around on becoming certified!

BTW CSSP warms up quite a bit in June. Even I can dive it after that in a 3mm.

Texass:
I just used my psychic powers. Of course seeing a pretty redhead hanging out under Detonate's Corona flag may have helped a little.

It was good meeting both of you. And a big congrats all around on becoming certified!

BTW CSSP warms up quite a bit in June. Even I can dive it after that in a 3mm.

Ah, so it was the psychic powers...

Yeah, I'll be trying again once the waters warm up, but Luke won't be allowed to bring any food...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom