Trouble with which modes?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RDRINK25

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Help with which mode to shot in? Going to Hawaii for a week of diving. Was thinking between 1080/60 medium and 2.7/ 30. Both on a 3+ black with a red SRP red filter and macro +10. Can someone help me with which one? I have heard when you shoot in 1080 /60 it tends to be be shakey.

Help with which mode to shot in? Going to Hawaii for a week of diving. Was thinking between 1080/60 medium and 2.7/ 30. Both on a 3+ black with a red SRP red filter and macro +10. Can someone help me with which one? I have heard when you shoot in 1080 /60 it tends to be be shakey.
Think it's the opposite 60 fps is smoother. Unless you have a beefy computer stay with 1080 Turn on Protune and set wb to 5500 (middle value) To use Protune you need a recommended micro SD card, others may work but may not.

1080/60 (actually 50 for PAL) is my go to setting. Narrow FOV finds itself getting selected more for underwater excursions. Wide angle FOV is great for getting up close and personal with sharks and other big animals, but if your subject is shy or smaller, it is just going to look to far away.

Back
Top Bottom