Trouble uploading pix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kilo_fox

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
During the last two days I tried to upload pix to my albums, and this is what happens in 95% of the cases:
- on the page where I select the photos to be uploaded everything goes fine.
* The box "Skip upload and process the files already in your upload directory" is unchecked
* the size of each picture is not greater than 350 KB.

- but when the next page opens where I can add a title and the other details, the list of the pix does not contain the ones I just uploaded but other pix from one of my albums that I uploaded already earlier, sometimes mixed with the new pix, sometimes not.
* it's the same if I choose only one pic or several to be uploaded.

In 5% of the attempts to upload it works, though I am not doing anything differently (well, at least not consciously :p).

What am I doing wrong?

Oh yeah, one more thing: on the page where I choose the pix to be uploaded it says "Images in your queue: (in my case) 13" It is not explained in the 'help'-window, what does it mean? Might those pix be the ones that are coming into my way??

Cheers... :coffee:

Oh yeah, one more thing: on the page where I choose the pix to be uploaded it says "Images in your queue: (in my case) 13" It is not explained in the 'help'-window, what does it mean? Might those pix be the ones that are coming into my way??
Indeed, if you don't want to upload it (anymore) it should not be in your queue.

And how can I check which pix are in that queue and how can I delete them??

Thank you very much El O, I appreciate!! :blinking:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom