Trouble Uploading Pics?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:11: well, Don, I am notifying you. :11:

catherine96821:
:11: well, Don, I am notifying you. :11:
You can notify me of anything, darlin', but I'm not on staff with SB. I'm too much of a maverick, but you must know that.

I'm sure a trusted Mod will see this soon...

Apparently, the post has been removed. It was a statement that performance would not be good (saturday) due to maintenance.

O I see, yeah we had some changes last night. I see that some of the commands have changed, like for Bold and Italics.

DandyDon:
WE have the best experts working on the bug.

Would you describe the problem you're having wtih photo uploads? You know you can upload up to 4 Mb zip files at a time.../

Trying to upload one at a time now as batches took forever, but I still get a timed out error. I'm running firefox, if that makes a difference. Every once in awhile one will get through without any problems, but mostly I get the timed out error.

dannobee:
Trying to upload one at a time now as batches took forever, but I still get a timed out error. I'm running firefox, if that makes a difference. Every once in awhile one will get through without any problems, but mostly I get the timed out error.
2 suggestions:

(1) See if by passing Firefox helps. I load zip files up to 4 Mb at a time.

(2) check the size of your photos. Dont need to be over 100 kb really, just takes up too much space, and could be part of the problem.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom