Trouble loading Pics...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There has been a few problems moving to new servers and a new hosting company. The gallery will be down until at least the end of the month. I the mean time you can use www.photobucket.com and post your pictures from there.

Dennis

ScubaBoard's gallery has been having quite a few problems as of lately. Host the pictures somewhere else(photobucket or similar if you don't have your own website) and hotlink them here.

I am actually hoping to have the gallery fully functional by the middle of next month right now. :D

NetDoc:
I am actually hoping to have the gallery fully functional by the middle of next month right now. :D
Finally!!! :D :D :D

You realize I have had to switch to MountainBiking pictures for my desktop wallpaper changes since photo gallery has been down :( Not that bike pics aren't great, but I like to alternate with scuba pics. :)

I realize and appreciate all the difficulties in a change in hosts, especially when new host sorta sucks, and appreciate all your tireless and mostly unrewarded efforts on our behalf.

Thank you NetDoc and all our tireless and often underappreciated mods and admins for your hard work.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom