Tropical Storm Sepat heading twds Luzon...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

this just in, guys, classes suspended on ALL levels tomorrow (thursday)... turns out Manila is a mess of floods...

Looks like caloy, jon and I can look forward to a nice cozy cold morning with the missuz... yeah baby...

Jag

wussies... look at the tracking map... Someone just switched on the national deflector beam and the typhoon is now heading towards Taiwan...

0708-00.png

pakman:
wussies... look at the tracking map... Someone just switched on the national deflector beam and the typhoon is now heading towards Taiwan...

0708-00.png
don't care... i've got no work tomorrow... weeeeeeee!!!!

Jag

shugar:
this just in, guys, classes suspended on ALL levels tomorrow (thursday)... turns out Manila is a mess of floods...

Looks like caloy, jon and I can look forward to a nice cozy cold morning with the missuz... yeah baby...

Jag

am not that lucky. i have a major project launch tomorrow. rain or shine

Meanwhile on the other side of the world... Got a hurricane barreling down on the Texas coast where I will transfer on Sat morning!!! !#@$!#%! Noooooo!

map_tropinfo05_ltst_5nhato_enus_600x405.jpg

We are all waiting this typhoon coming to Taiwan. Can't go diving this weekend.
We have 3 typhoon in 2 weeks..... too bad...

ahhhh, the academe... the government...

argh, i definitely have the wrong employer!

Back
Top Bottom