Trip Video - Pulau Dua, April 2023

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ahhhhh.. love that place.. been there two times and one day i want to come back.... it has everything... the viz is always very low with plancton from open ocean... :banghead:

ahhhhh.. love that place.. been there two times and one day i want to come back.... it has everything... the viz is always very low with plancton from open ocean... :banghead:
Most of the dive sites are in a bay. The owner of the dive op said that poor viz was due in part to the gravel mine located by a river at the northern part of the bay. I could see that about a quarter of a hill had been excavated. I can only presume that the owner of the dive op knows what he is talking about.

Most of the dive sites are in a bay. The owner of the dive op said that poor viz was due in part to the gravel mine located by a river at the northern part of the bay. I could see that about a quarter of a hill had been excavated. I can only presume that the owner of the dive op knows what he is talking about.

I stayed there one week in 2018 and two weeks in 2019.. no mines at that time .. the viz was low inside the bay and also same on the faraway northern dive spots in open ocean.. but the diving was so beautiful (coral fish macro) that I can come back now! 😍

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom