Trip to Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MSTC

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
My husband and I are returning to Cozume in Dec (5th trip back). We have dove in the past with Dive with Martin, The Dive House and Palancar. This time around we are staying at El Cozumeleno resosrt and they have a dive shop on site called Ocean Tours.

They have some good reviews on Trip Advisor, but I am always a little leary on these review. Has anyone ever dove with Ocean Tours and if so how good or bad are they. We are both confident divers.

We both really enjoyed diving with Dive with Martin, but like the convenience of an on sire dive operation.

Thank you
Michelle

Don't know that particular dive op, but we'll be on Cozumel in December too. 5th-15th. Staying at the Sabor and diving with Aldora Divers. Their small fast boats and 120cf tanks really appeals, especially given how many of the dives on Cozumel are deep.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom