Trip report for Madison blue and peacock springs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jaaron82

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Went to Madison blue and peacock springs over the weekend. This was my second trip to Madison ( first trip was right after a flood and flow was insane) on the first dive my buddy and I dove gold line to just past the half hitch restriction. Flow was manageable and visibility look great to me. Second dive we jumped to the Godzilla circuit which was a really awesome dive, I even spotted more than one Godzilla. Thoroughly enjoyed Madison and am looking forward to going again.

Second day we went to peacock and dove the Olsen line up to the T at the peanut restriction. There was a small layer of duck weed in Olsen but water was gin clear. On the second dive we jumped to the well tunnel and I really liked dropping through the floor. We turned the dive when I rounded a corner and saw the line going up into a silt slope. Can’t wait to head back out and see more.

Peacock is insanely good right now. I've gone the past two weekends in a row and it's easily the best it's been in a decade, cobalt blue and very clear.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom