Trip Report - Fiesta Americana & Blue XT Sea Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

5615mike:
Nice report. Glad you had a great time. Especias and El Moro..........either of these are great and we love La Pealita ourselves.

Thanks.

I think it's pretty amusing that I haven't even booked my next Coz trip yet, but I already know where I'll be eating.

Anyway, as great as the eating was, I thought the diving was amazing, too, and I really cannot say enough about how great Christi's dive operation was. Kudos to her.

Michael

michaelp68:
Jay, I used a local travel agent here in Connecticut to arrange for the flights and the reservation at Fiesta Americana. First, I checked options over the internet. Then, I checked with a travel agent who beat the internet prices.

As for the dive operator, Christi, I contacted her directly by e-mail. She was very helpful with initial information and advice I requested. I booked directly with her via e-mail.

My lost luggage was delivered to my hotel room late in the afternoon on our 2nd day there. So, we arrived at the Fiesta Americana property around mid-afternoon on the 1st day and my lost suitcase arrived late afternoon on the 2nd day.

On the 1st afternoon, I bought a toothbrush, a t-shirt and something to wear under my wetsuit at the small gift shop at Fiesta Americana. That carried me through until my suitcase arrived.

I hope you enjoy your trip, and don't forget to contact Christi to reserve a space as soon as possible because she books up pretty early.

Michael

Thanks. I sent her an email so once I hear I will try to firm up the plans.

J

Back
Top Bottom