Trip report - August 2018 with lots of photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@jlyle outstanding photos!! Really fantastic. I assume you were alternating between wide and macro lenses?? If not, are the close-ups cropped??

Second, I've heard a lot of great things about ScubaClub, but I'm given to understand that they don't do any afternoon dives. Is that true and, if so, can one arrange afternoon (and/or night) dives otherwise?

Thanks.

excellent dive report and fabulous photos... thanks for sharing.

@jlyle outstanding photos!! Really fantastic. I assume you were alternating between wide and macro lenses?? If not, are the close-ups cropped??

Second, I've heard a lot of great things about ScubaClub, but I'm given to understand that they don't do any afternoon dives. Is that true and, if so, can one arrange afternoon (and/or night) dives otherwise?

Thanks.

Yes, I have been shooting with a 12-50 mm zoom lens (equivalent to 24-100 mm). I also have a wet 10X diopter.

If you can get a group together, you can pay extra for afternoon, twilight & night dives. I think the minimum number of divers is eight but I could be wrong.

Love your annual trip reports to Scuba Club Cozumel! Fantastic photos!

Fantastic report and photos Jim :) Thanks for posting.

Only a few more months before I am back at my favourite Cozumel resort. Every time I arrive at the front gate, and then the front desk, I get the "welcome home" greeting. :thumb:

Divegoose

Back
Top Bottom