Trip Advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

munclematt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
My wife and I are doing a Cruise and want to get a dive or two in while down there. I am a Rescue diver, but she is not certified. Our Ports are Grand Cayman, Cozumel, Belize, and Island Rotan. She is all about the snorkeling but she wants to giving diving a shot also. Any suggestions on which place to dive, and local of the diving in that place?

If she is willing to give Scuba a shot, you could dive the Cali wreck. It's in about 25 foot of water and it's right where you'll get dropped off coming from the cruise boat. There are plenty of other people in the water too, so she might feel safer.
As stated above, Eden Rock and Sunset House are right south of the port and excellent shore dives. She can stay above the coral at Eden Rock in about 20 foot of water if she wanted.

Back
Top Bottom