Trinity Diving has new website

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

toddthecat

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I apologize if this is the wrong place to list a local dive shop so if a moderator feels the need to move it that's fine...

Trinity Diving based out of southwest Colorado has launched its new website at Trinity Diving Scuba and Snorkel Center -. We are also on Facebook if you search Trinity Diving. We have an open water class starting next week and we typically conduct confined water dives at the Aquatic Center in Farmington, NM. Our open water dives include Blue Hole in Santa Rosa, NM, Navajo Lake east of Aztec, NM, and Homestead Crater in UT. We conduct dive trips to Grenada, W.I. usually once a year as well.

The shop is an authorized Scubamax dealer and sells new and used equipment, air fills, and conducts regular classes.

Check out the site and add us on facebook! We'd love to host some get togethers with local divers. We are also looking at the idea of hosting a spearfishing contest but need to know how many people may be interested :D. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom