Trim Weight Pockets - Two Versions - FREE USPS 1st Class Shipping in U.S. 2 or More!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PhilEllis

Reaction score
We have had a lot of phone calls about trim weight pockets over the past few days. I thought I would post a link to both the XS Scuba Single Weight Slip-On Pockets and the XS Scuba Quick Attachment Weight Pockets. The slip-on pockets are $8 and the quick attach pockets are $10. If you purchase two or more pockets, we will pay for the USPS First Class shipping to your U.S. address.

Trim Weight Pockets - Two Styles - $8 & $10 - FREE U.S. Shipping for 2 or More!

We have also posted a link to these pockets on our Wetsuit/Drysuit glue-on pocket. If you are purchasing one of these, you can add on 1 or more trim weight pockets and get the FREE shipping.

Wetsuit/Drysuit Pockets - Glue or Sew On - $21 Each - FREE U.S. Shipping

Again, a Reminder About the Free Shipping Offer: We have a software limitation that does not allow us to electronically offer FREE shipping for a specific item. When you checkout, you will be asked to choose a shipping method. If your order is for less than $50, a charge will show for the shipping method. Don't worry. We will adjust your invoice prior to charging your card. You will get FREE shipping if you qualify.

Thanks again for your business.

Phil Ellis

Wow! Far more interest in these weight pockets than I expected. Looks like a lot of people think it can't hurt to have a couple of these on hand. We have plenty, so don't be shy! Thanks again.

Phil Ellis

We just got more of the weight pockets, both the standard and the quick attach. If you have a need, we welcome your order. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom