Trays for gopro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aaen

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Spent some time reading through the gopro section and everyone seems to be using the srp tray or something similar. Are there better options out there?

Basically what I am looking for is a tray for one gopro, two handles, video lights attach to the tray not to the top of handles. I would like a tray that has top coverage/protection to the gopro as well so it is not easy to shift the gopro should it be knocked in a wreck due to tight quarters/etc. The housing is being replaced with a golem gear housing (500feet). Lights I will be either going itorch or solas for 4000lumen lights for wreck penetration and deep diving.

Anyways opinions would be welcomed.

Thanks

Steve

Regards

Steve

I cant really tell you, if it's a good tray, since i haven't tried it, but there is the: Ikelite Double Handed Tray. Look's like a GoPro could be mounted with the tripod mount, not really sure about the lights and protection, though. Why do you want the lights on the tray?[h=3][/h]

Just more stable attachment point. I have seen a handle snap off a few times. Just prefer to have a separate attachment point if possible.

Think I found what I'm looking for believe the company is called pro mount.

Regards

Steve

---------- Post added January 4th, 2014 at 07:08 AM ----------

Correction the company is called isteady not pro mount, not clue where I got that from. Seems to meet my needs.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom