Wanted Tray and arm(s)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BalekFekete

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I'm in the market for a tray and arm(s) that can be used with a new TG-6 and PT-059 housing that I recently purchased but haven't had a chance to dive with. Just booked a trip to Grenada in mid-January so time to finish the kit. :)

Hoping someone has a setup that they're not using anymore and we can help each other out.

hi Balek, you'll need to specify which housing you have.

Hi Balek, I'm selling a Sealife Flexconnect Tray and Arms setup at the moment, it's a flexible system, but it uses these terrific quick release system which is great when you want to handhold a strobe in as a back or edge light for Macro work (which I'm sure you'll be doing lots of with the TG-6).

The Sealife is nice and lightweight too, so pairs well with lighter cameras. I used mine with a Sony A6500 setup.

Hi Balek, I'm selling a Sealife Flexconnect Tray and Arms setup at the moment, it's a flexible system, but it uses these terrific quick release system which is great when you want to handhold a strobe in as a back or edge light for Macro work (which I'm sure you'll be doing lots of with the TG-6).

The Sealife is nice and lightweight too, so pairs well with lighter cameras. I used mine with a Sony A6500 setup.
Can you link to that, please? I might be interested. Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom