Travel to AC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just saw some friends off at the San Pedro airstrip. They were booked on the Maya flight to the International at 2pm, but when they arrived at 1:40 the 1pm flight had not left yet so they got on that. Pity the poor s**s who should have left at 1pm!

So even your friends travel on Maya, they even got on a earlier flight, I bet they would reccomend Maya with service like that.

I see a pattern with you Peter you seem to look for the negative in everything instead of posting that your friends had a positive great experience with Maya you chose to pull a negative out of a positive.

I think this thread is done

Gaz

Where do you get off, Gaz? My point was that there were several people who should have left at 1 pm who were 40 minutes late, and were very anxious for their international flights. I should have thought even you could see that. Are you getting a commission from Maya?

And since you're now very active on things Belize, when can we expect you to return and settle some of your long-outstanding bills? Like the $700+ you've owed me for several years.

Where do you get off, Gaz? My point was that there were several people who should have left at 1 pm who were 40 minutes late, and were very anxious for their international flights. I should have thought even you could see that. Are you getting a commission from Maya?

And since you're now very active on things Belize, when can we expect you to return and settle some of your long-outstanding bills? Like the $700+ you've owed me for several years.

Yes Peter Half full as to Half Empty

No not getting a commision at all all the savings are passed along directly to the customer.

Now as far as your next comment I will be returning to Belize very soon and as far as what you are reffering I have no idea what you are talking about.

If you have some business with me that I am not aware this is not the medium to air it contact me privately and be proffesional.

Gaz

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom