Travel guide books

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Billg68bg

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Not sure where to post this so I decided to post here.

The wife (non diver) and I always get a travel guide book for wherever we travel, usually Fodor or Moon, but I can't seem to find one for Curacao from either one. Any thoughts on a good travel guide book for Curacao?

I have enjoyed lonely planet guide books. I see they have one for Curacao. I have the Bonaire one and it was useful.

Not sure where to post this so I decided to post here.

The wife (non diver) and I always get a travel guide book for wherever we travel, usually Fodor or Moon, but I can't seem to find one for Curacao from either one. Any thoughts on a good travel guide book for Curacao?

This is the only book I was able to find for my upcoming trip. It's OK, not great.
Has a bit more than half of the dive sites and some general info about the island.
20230312_092155.jpg

The book is mainly snorkeling and diving related with a small chapter about the island.
Like Andrew mentioned above Dive Curacao has a lot of great info about dive sites, beaches, island activities etc. As far as food places the internet is your best bet. I found places that catered to my food interests and went to their website and looked at the menus, ratings and when they were open. Here is a link to Dive Curacao. Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom