Travel Buddy for future Invasions and other trips

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

D&JH

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi, I am starting the search for a dive buddy for future SB invasions and other trips.. I am not going to fiji :(, but want to go starting 2020. I want to get to know someone sooner than later to make sure we are able to room together. If you are also interested in finding a future travel buddy, let me know.

Too bad you're not in NorCal. I'd dive with ya.

well I am looking for buddies to Travel with--- so it doesnt really matter where we are!!!

Traveling dive buddies are always good to have. :)

For me, a little more info about yourself would be helpful. For example: What kind of diving do you like to to do (warm, cold, wreck, reef, macro, etc.)? OW/AOW/something else? What kind of traveling are you thinking of (a weekend in the Caribbean, exotic off the beaten path destinations for 2 weeks in the South Pacific, etc.)? Are you female/male? Are you a dive-all-day person or a 2 dives a day with other local adventures aficionado? Do you snore, smoke, etc.?

:scubadiver:

Hello,
I am more of a warm water diver. I like wrecks and reefs. I AOW and Nitrox. I am looking for any traveling... the longer the better, but reality is I cant afford the $ or time for really long trips. I am a female. When I dive I usually like to dive all day, but going to other places that can change-- depends on what is decided. Not sure if I snore, but I def dont smoke.

Back
Top Bottom