Travel bp/w

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob the Diver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey all,

Looking to get a travel backplate and wing setup going. This is going to be a warm water only travel setup, so light as can be is what I'm shooting for. I've looked at the DSS Kydex/torus combo and despite being a great price, it's more than I'm looking to spend if possible. So I figure why not see if anyone is selling a used rig that fits my needs for the right price.

Thanks in advance.

You could check out the travel rigs by apeks, Oxycheq and dive rite. Try cave adventurers, diverightinscuba and dive gear express.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bob, I've posted my medium-sized DSS kydex plate, Oxycheq 30# wing, and Oxycheq lightweight STA on Vancouver's Craigslist page. If you're interested and ever make it over to Vancouver, let me know. (I'm also posting a bunch of other misc. gear, including an Aeris XR2, and would prefer to sell within Canada to avoid border issues.)

It's not a hard backplate but I have a barely used (less than 10 dives) Hollis Ride available. Great travel wing. 37lb lift, hogarthian harness. Bought it to go back and forth between Asia and the US with me (work) and just not using it. It's perfect condition--300 new and I'd let it go for 200.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom