Travel agent in Bali ... need a recommendation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

highdesert

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Greetings everyone -

We have a friend who needs to reserve a DPS-MDC-DPS (Bali-Manado-Bali) flight later this year, and it was suggested to him a good way to do it was via a travel agent over there. Can anyone recommend a good agent in Bali, along with a phone number or website address?

Thanks!

I found Lila Travel has a good price and service too. You can contact them at +62 361 761 555.

I've use AquaMarine before and they were great.

I've use AquaMarine before and they were great.

Scott - I'm familiar with them as a dive op, but is there a separate Aquamarine Travel in Bali?

Scott - I'm familiar with them as a dive op, but is there a separate Aquamarine Travel in Bali?

They booked Airlines tickets for me in the past and offered their services to book Lembeh or Wakatobi. And from their past emails they have talked about their booking services. Unless they recently discountinued those services...I'd say yep they do.

Can also try one of these:

WITA TOUR
Jl. By Pass I Gusti Ngurah Rai No. 104 XX Pesanggaran, Denpasar 80221 Bali
Phone : +(62)-361-725211 (Hunting)
+(62)-361-725210
email : witadps@indosat.net.id

VAYATOUR
Jl. Bypass Ngurah Rai 143
Sanur, Bali 80228
Phone : +(62)-361-285555 (Hunting)
email : vayatourbali@vayatour.com

ANTA TOUR
Kompleks Perkantoran Duta Permai,
Blok I/H
Jl. Dewi Sartika Blok I/H
Denpasar-Bali 80114
Phone : +(62)-361-235581 (5 lines)
fax : (0361) 231-180
email : antadps@antatour.com

Another vote for Aqua Marine Diving-Bali. I've booked dive & travel services with them for several years. Great service & very professional.

Thanks everyone ... I'm sending the link to this thread to our friend, and he can take it from there!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom