Transpac & air two

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

seeker

Registered
Reaction score
Is the Scuba pro air two compatible with the dive rite transpac? how do I install? I prefer the air two set up to a traditional octopus and intend to recreational dive the transpac, I find that it is more comfortable than my Seaquest ProQD

Yep. It is basically just another inflator. I did the same thing with a AP Valves 16Kg travel wing I us for recreational diving and... ermm... travelling.

I am not sure how the inflator is attached to the corrugated hose on the DR wings, but it is probably just cable ties. Cut off the cable ties and carefully pull off the inflator.

If you have a pull dump there should be a metal bar thing on the top of the inflator which has a bit of string tied around it. Don't untie the string or cut it, just push the metal bar out.

Just do the reversie of the above to put the Air2 on.

(if you can't figure it out then you'll have to go to a shop to sort the mess out, but if this is the case then you're probably to stupid to dive - reference the old put your computer back in the box and take it back to where you bought it)

TIP: Use two cable ties!
TIP 2: Orally inflate the wing and leave it so overnight to check the integrity.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom