Closed transmitter FS

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi @greeniguana

Do you know their brand? I don't see a SN prefix that might help.
Nope. If you dont see a prefix, neither do I, because the SN is in the photo. I've never owned one with letters in the prefix. What brand are you looking for? I could sell you this one.

Thanks for the response.

Oceanic brand. Oceanic/Huish will replace any nonworking transmitter for $120 though their service dept, regardless of the age Oceanic Worldwide Services | Oceanic All Oceanic transmitters I've had since 2010 have had the BM letter prefix to the SN. Earlier than that, I do not know. Your last photo looks older, based on the body configuration.

Your price is great, I'm sure you will not have any problem selling the transmitters.

Thanks for the response.

Oceanic brand. Oceanic/Huish will replace any nonworking transmitter for $120 though their service dept, regardless of the age Oceanic Worldwide Services | Oceanic All Oceanic transmitters I've had since 2010 have had the BM letter prefix to the SN. Earlier than that, I do not know. Your last photo looks older, based on the body configuration.
OK, thanks for your concern. Go ahead and assume these aren't the ones you're looking for. I see you have a thread discussing the intricacies of this topic, but thanks for dropping by and cluttering up mine.....????

Please put the title of this thread back as there is a thread tag that indicates it is "closed".

Thanks.

-Z

Please put the title of this thread back as there is a thread tag that indicates it is "closed".

Thanks.

-Z
He used the tag too, no? Says closed in red similar to the for sale, wanted, etc

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom