Training towards tech and trimix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

finished my cavern and intro(basic cave) this past weekend. Mike O'Leary was my instructor and he is excellent, i'm sure i'll do further training with him later. dan

Belated Congratulations Dan... Mike is a good guy and I'm sure you had fun. Are you getting any cave diving in and how do you find the training you received has affected you other underwater adventures?

unfortunately i haven't been back yet, my buddy and i are in a spearfishing contest with the local dive club and we have been busy, also going to grand gaymen in a few weeks, once i get back we are talking about gitting some more cave diving in, may try and stay at the dive post for a night or two and get some more experiance at peecock and maybe cow springs also. i still need to find time and money to start my other classes to get twards trimix. thanks for asking, Dan

your reasoning is the primary reasoning set that I used to choose to do cavern/basic cave first. I hope it works out as I'm doing these classes in a week and a half in northern FL with Chipola Divers. The guy seems awesome - he's helped a lot before I even got there.
Good luck.

your reasoning is the primary reasoning set that I used to choose to do cavern/basic cave first. I hope it works out as I'm doing these classes in a week and a half in northern FL with Chipola Divers. The guy seems awesome - he's helped a lot before I even got there.
Good luck.

Let us know how your course goes... be interesting to get your perspective.

will do Doppler. I'm lucky enough to be doing at least 3 (plus non-diving like O2 and EFR) (plus I'm trying out doubles for the first time and hopefully a dry suit for the first time) so it's going to be a busy week and a half. Obviously I won't try it all at once....fun stuff!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom