Trailer suggestions for inflatables

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks fellas. I appreciate the advice. I'm going to have to take the boat out of the box and see what the contour of the bottom looks like. In some ways having a flatbed trailer might be easier. That being said adding bunks to the kit trailer probably wouldn't be too hard either. The good thing is that I'm not dealing with a monster boat that requires a six-wheeled trailer!

Cheers,

X

I got the trailer delivered yesterday in three separate boxes. It was left outside in the rain and nothing quite like trying to transport soggy cardboard boxes with heavy steel from driveway to shed!!! :shakehead:

If Massachusetts ever (another storm system) dries out I might try to put the thing together. Delivery was pretty easy - call up Cabela's and just order the unit. The alternates were ordering a Loadrite, or similar trailer from Defender Industries in Conn.

That said - finding used smaller, bunk trailers @ the North Shore just didn't happen. Lots of trailers for "V" keeled boats 16' and above.

Attachments

• CE Smith.jpg
    CE Smith.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 102
Can you provide an order number/catalog number for your new trailer? N

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom