Tragedy on Leyte

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's just not fair......the school building where majority of the children are believed to be trapped is under 30 feet of mud!!! The village where the school is located isn't just there, it just vanished. I pray the rescuers won't give up....and the children not to lose hope.

clgsamson:
It's just not fair......the school building where majority of the children are believed to be trapped is under 30 feet of mud!!! The village where the school is located isn't just there, it just vanished. I pray the rescuers won't give up....and the children not to lose hope.
my friends are off there today as part of the Red Cross Disaster Team. Please pray for them.

clgsamson:

bro its not 30 feet its 30 meters ! Unimaginable. Hope is slowly vanishing but miracles happen

the reports i've been reading say 20-30 feet of mud is covering the village

unfortunately, no one has been rescued alive since Friday... the hopes of finding
anyone alive at this point are dim indeed

but... as Axua says, miracles do happen... so let's hope as long as we can

Air pockets are unlikely considering it is mud....but miracles do happen.

sorry heard about the news, nature disaster need prayers in unity may God Bless upon them

Back
Top Bottom