Trade my 4th gen Air2 for $100+your ScubaPro Knighthawk inflator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dack

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'm in the process of refining my equipment, and I've gone back and forth between separate octo and integrated into the BC. I'm going to be pursuing the DIR style of diving, so it's back to separate octo for me.

I have a ScubaPro Air2 from a Knighthawk BC which I'd like to trade for your ScubaPro BC inflator + $100. It's less than 1 year old and it's been on 5 freshwater and 2 salt water dives in that time. Condition is very good, just a few superficial scuffs on the plastic. Includes user guide and I think I even still have the warranty card.

I won't be selling my Knighthawk BC, so you will need to send me your inflator. You'll also need a Air2 quick disconnect - it's a different connector than standard BCs.

Either trade me your current hose, or for an additional $20 I'll add this in. I have two of these hoses if you want the spare also.

Thanks!

- Dack

Back
Top Bottom