Closed Scubapro Knighthawk BCD with Air2 (size medium)

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flymolo

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi all, selling a Scubapro Knighthawk BCD with Air2 (size medium). BCD is in great condition and holds air. I will also include the high-flow inflator hose for the Air2, and both original weight pockets.

Asking $350, buyer to pay s/h, can also arrange for local pickup or meet up in the South Florida area.

P.S. I'm also selling a regulator set, happy to make a deal for both the BCD and regulator.

Attachments

• IMG_2859.JPG
    IMG_2859.JPG
    80.7 KB · Views: 83
Hi all, selling a Scubapro Knighthawk BCD with Air2 (size medium). BCD is in great condition and holds air. I will also include the high-flow inflator hose for the Air2, and both original weight pockets.

Asking $350, buyer to pay s/h, can also arrange for local pickup or meet up in the South Florida area.

P.S. I'm also selling a regulator set, happy to make a deal for both the BCD and regulator.
Still available?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom