Trade in Wetsuit and SAVE on a Drysuit!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Right In Scuba

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Trade in your wetsuit (or drysuit) by either sending it to us or sending us a creative video of you destroying it and save $200 off ANY Fusion Drysuit or Drysuit Package!

No time like the present to upgrade from that WET suit, and get a nice Drysuit to stay toast warm and comfortable in!

Contact us if you need help picking out the perfect suit combination. We are the Largest Whites Dealer in the country, and also their largest Repair/Alteration Center. We are drysuit experts and are ready to help you!

Check out al the Whites Suits:
Dry Suits - Dive Right in Scuba

whites promo.jpg

Why would you do that? A wetsuit and a drysuit are the perfect combination. I like both.

But I don't like senseless waste. How about proof that you GAVE the wetsuit to someone who really wanted one?

I understand that your original post is an appropriate post in the appropriate forum, you are looking for a bit of publicity, no prob with that...

Why would you do that? A wetsuit and a drysuit are the perfect combination. I like both.

But I don't like senseless waste. How about proof that you GAVE the wetsuit to someone who really wanted one?

I understand that your original post is an appropriate post in the appropriate forum, you are looking for a bit of publicity, no prob with that...

Publicity? Isn't that what a sale is supposed to do? Get publicity :D

This isn't our sale, this is from the Manufacturer. Their goal is to take wetsuits off the street, and get more people diving dry. If you wanted to get a new suit, get in touch and we will see what we can do with your old wetsuit :wink:

It would seem right to take wet suits into low cost rental or for resell. Destroy does not seem all that good.

Publicity? Isn't that what a sale is supposed to do? Get publicity :D

Absolutely, more power to you.

...//... This isn't our sale, this is from the Manufacturer. Their goal is to take wetsuits off the street, and get more people diving dry. ...//...

Now it makes sense. But I can't help thinking that it is like Detroit getting rid of bicycles so they can sell more cars...

Press on...

Tom and Carla putting in work to save some cash!

whites CUTup.jpg

Another one bites the dust! That is 5 people who have taken advantage of this program thru DRIS and saved $200!! Congrats on your new suits!

[video=youtube;477OCmqdHYA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=477OCmqdHYA&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Back
Top Bottom