Tour Operators in Cancun

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jubjang

Reaction score
My husband and I'll be in Cancun /Coz. in Nov.04. We'll stay 4 nights in Cancun and plan to have day trip to the ruins (Chitzen Iza), Xel-Ha and Tulum. Can anyone recommend the tour operator?

Just want to make sure you know that it's 2005 :)

If you are looking for a tour operator that also does cenote (cavern dives) I could sugest someone :D

[B:
Pez de Diablo[/B]]If you are looking for a tour operator that also does cenote (cavern dives) I could sugest someone :D

He can't really do it, but I have no problem soliciting for the "Pez". My wife and I, also my brother-in-law and his wife, not only dove the cenotes with "Pez" but also toured the Tulum ruins with him. Great time, great tour. How did this Canadian guy get so knowledgeable in Mexican history :06: Don't go there without him :wink:

Go with Nautilus Divers- Octavio Perez- in Cancun. Very good, very safe. website is www.divingincancun.com
You will not be disappointed. They take out very small groups and will cater to you and your level of expertise. HAVE FUN!

jubjang:
My husband and I'll be in Cancun /Coz. in Nov.04. We'll stay 4 nights in Cancun and plan to have day trip to the ruins (Chitzen Iza), Xel-Ha and Tulum. Can anyone recommend the tour operator?

Back
Top Bottom