Torpedoe Rays Treasure Hunt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zodiacdiverdave

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
[] Every year the LDS Torpedoe Rays Scuba holds a Treasure Hunt or rather a golf ball hunt and then there is a draw for prizes and a BBQ afterwards. This event is for charity and draws at least 200 divers from around the area. The last 2 years our group pulls out the old gear and does it up old school. It really blows people away to see us going in the water with this gear. Some divers haven't even seen J valves before and when they asked me what it was I told them it was my pressure gauge.
We all dive with 72s and Aqua-masters. It is a great event and I would really like to see more divers show up with vintage gear for it. If any of you are in the area next Sept. usually the weekend after Labor day bring your old gear and join us.
ZDD

check out the site url=http://torpedorays.com]Welcome To Torpedo Rays Scuba[/url

Attachments

• sea hunt 1.jpg
    sea hunt 1.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 159

Back
Top Bottom