Topside pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shots from Blue Lagoon Resort

316morning.jpg

316evening.jpg

Love those palms, Rooster!

O-ring once bubbled...
Those who dive in the Atlantic...check out those conditions! It doesn't get any better than that!

I don't have any competition for the quality of your picture; but I may be able to hold a candle to the conditions:

First weekend of august. This is the BBQ during our surface interval on the Oregon [21 miles offshore].

Spectre once bubbled...

I don't have any competition for the quality of your picture; but I may be able to hold a candle to the conditions:

First weekend of august. This is the BBQ during our surface interval on the Oregon [21 miles offshore].
...and look at all that food??? What boat is that?

O-ring once bubbled...
...and look at all that food??? What boat is that?

Eagle's Nest. ericfine50 can comment much more on the BBQ tradition, but basically you show up with a slab of your favorite carcass, seasoned of course, and it's a big pot luck. I managed to procure myself a couple of fresh bluefish for the trip :)

Finesse once bubbled...
Really nice stuff by everyone !!! here's a few more ....

One hot ........

and one cold !!!

I like the cold one. Reminds me why I live out here );-}

Don't have any cold ones, so here's a Sunny one and a rainy one. Both were taken a few seconds apart. Just looking out at a different direction. Got to love the weather out here. If you don’t, just wait a few minutes, and it’ll change. Taken on the end of Eten Island. The Sunny one has Tonoas Island in the background. The rainy one is looking out at Uman Island.

316sunny.jpg

316rain.jpg

Such different views on either side of you!

Back
Top Bottom