Topside pics of Pana Lumix ZS3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thinking of buying this camera - would you recommend it?

Depends on what you're looking for in a cam.
That time i wanted d simplest point & shoot only, as I know nothing about photography.
Im very happy w/ d topside pics & videos of my ZS3.
But now, am thinking maybe i should have gotten the LX3. It has manual adjustments for shutter speed & apperture, etc.. better to customized settings for your shots.

Also, that time of my decision, is also because of UW case availability. I just wanted an OEM case which ZS3 has & LX3 dnt. But after seeing & comparing OEM & 10Bar side by side, I chose 10Bar hands down. I should have gotten d LX3...

P1000758.jpg

P1010226.jpg

P1010239.jpg

P1010255.jpg

P1010263.jpg

P1010291.jpg

P1010322.jpg

although I dont claim to be an expert, Im very happy with canon G9 and the canon case. both available here, newer model is G10 or now G11

although I dont claim to be an expert, Im very happy with canon G9 and the canon case. both available here, newer model is G10 or now G11

Yes, I have friends w/ G9 G10 & G11. Ive seen their pics & they're equally nice too. :)

Ngeek.. :dork2: suppossed to be, im gonna show one particular pic only.. nasama buong album.. mali..

Thank u thank u Caloy & Jag ha? Masaya lang ako sa cam ko & mga pics na pinagkukukuha ko.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom