Top 3 of 2013 ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, Mr. Tan, that shrimp on the coral is fabulous!

I'm having so much fun coming back and checking this thread again and again . . . thanks, everybody, for taking the time to put your pictures here so we can all enjoy them!

Ooh, this is fun. I've really been enjoying looking at everyone's photos--and like Lynne said, it's interesting to see what the people whose photos I follow choose as their favorites :)

The forward "guns" of our HMCS Yukon here in San Diego:
HMCS-Yukon-guns.jpg

Probably my #1 favorite of the year: the ubiquitous Spanish Shawl.
Spanish-Shawl-Nudibranch.jpg

I liked this one sufficiently to blow it up and put it on the wall (what could be better than a 40" nudibranch?!):
rsz_4photo.jpg

My first mantis shrimp in Anilao last month:
Anilao-Philippines-20131128-_MG_6892-Edit.jpg

These aren't from this year but I didn't have much of a dive year so I went back in my older files.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 98
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 86
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 75
I liked this one sufficiently to blow it up and put it on the wall (what could be better than a 40" nudibranch?!):
Two 20" spanish dancers, dancing? (I bloody wish I found that to get a shot of)

Two 20" spanish dancers, dancing? (I bloody wish I found that to get a shot of)
I saw two Spanish Dancers dancing in Africa but I didn't have a good enough camera/lights to take on my night dives. I really wish I could have gotten pictures. They are so cool! The leader of our trip had an amazing video camera and the whole reason he wanted to go to Pemba Island was the elusive Spanish Dancer, free swimming at night. He was able to get some great footage of a pair a couple of times.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom