Too Quiet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JMdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hey where is everyone? This site has been too quiet for way too long.

John

Humm...... Been working..... I know its a surprise ain't it. Been really quite. Hope there is good Viz tomorrow morn.

Humm...... Been working..... I know its a surprise ain't it. Been really quite. Hope there is good Viz tomorrow morn.

Her Erika you're stuck on 100 - what gives?

This board has been quiet, first couple new posts in almost a week. We need to figure out a way to keep the Beach Crabs going, and all get out and dive with each other again.

This board has been quiet, first couple new posts in almost a week. We need to figure out a way to keep the Beach Crabs going, and all get out and dive with each other again.

I for one totally agree. I was thinking of starting to post dives after this weekend's Wrinkles dives at Avalon, see if people would start showing up.

Her Erika you're stuck on 100 - what gives?

Sorta, Actually I'm at 101 for the year. Last weekend was a total bust with the weather. But getting wet tomorrow morn. :)

I for one totally agree. I was thinking of starting to post dives after this weekend's Wrinkles dives at Avalon, see if people would start showing up.

I have all next weekend free.... If any one wants to dive i'm gain :)

I might make the drive down to Malibu next weekend if a dive is posted. It's been awhile since my last Malibu dive.

I might make the drive down to Malibu next weekend if a dive is posted. It's been awhile since my last Malibu dive.

Make a drive to Malibu????? Can't remember the last time I've dove down their either. Got to admit though Not getting poked by urchins is kinda nice :)

Hi All,

It's nice to see people chatting it on here again. I'll be diving White Pt. on Sat. if it stays calm till then & at Malaga Cove on Sun. if anyone is interested.

John

Back
Top Bottom