Tomorrow @ noon

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

twoDivers

Registered
Reaction score
Tomorrow is the big day, my fiance and I finally start our classes. We've only been waiting a little over two weeks since we signed up, but the wait is killing me. I have already read the book cover to cover earlier this week, and I always read over my fiance's shoulder when she is doing her reading. I want to go right out and buy our own gear, but I guess I should get my instructors opinions, and the opinions of this board, before I go spending that kind of cash. Anyway, I'll stop rambling, I'm just afraid I'll burst if I keep all of my excitment to myself.:D :D :D

Have fun, Good Luck, go slow and be comfortable, Get wet and enjoy - but always be safe.

Boy do I know how you feel.

I signed up nearly a month ago. I'm taking my classes one-on-one.

Last weekend my instructor thought he was waiting for confirmation from me about our first session so he didn't show.

The weekend before that I was involved in a ham radio contest that I'd already agreed to participate in months ago.

The weekend before that my instructor was out of town.

Tomorrow at 9:30 am we're finally getting together. Just 26 more hours to go.

I got my training material on CD-ROM and like you I've read and re-read.

I understand your excitedment.

Good luck to the both of you on your OW classes! Get ready to get hooked on a new passion!

Dive safe!
:snorkel:

welcome to the board and good luck with your classes have fun and dive safe:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom