TOKO's Party Pix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aaarghhhh, don bosco is opposite abenson. :light:

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

i think i can find that place. i usually go to makati cinema square for the pirated dvds. i got the entire season of lost in one dvd. 80php. or was it 70php?

jonix:
ahhhhh bosconian food!

@mags: abenson/waltermart side

rhadamantus:
aaarghhhh, don bosco is opposite abenson. :light:

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

i think i can find that place. i usually go to makati cinema square for the pirated dvds. i got the entire season of lost in one dvd. 80php. or was it 70php?

do you live in makati? why not try the shops at the back of Paluto along Julia Vargas. P60 lang.

mods and pirated = not good together :wink:

best thin crust pizza for me is d'marks' mad scramble pizza. never could get enough of it. they say their secret is they use real olive oil to make the crust crispy. homemade marinara on top too.

jigo:
best thin crust pizza for me is d'marks' mad scramble pizza. never could get enough of it. they say their secret is they use real olive oil to make the crust crispy. homemade marinara on top too.
oh yeah forgot about them. i like their taco pizza

rhadamantus:
which pasay road. abenson pasay road or makati square pasay road? im always looking out for new pizza to try. as long as theyre thin crust.
you're making me miss bellini's... :D

chewie:
ah is that near the former coyote bar? should try that out during one boring day.

btw, i've always wondered why they call it janitor's pizza?

have you seen how the monster pizza gets delivered? hilarious! :)
but weren't you the one who explained it to us? janitor's pizza at capisce... manager's choice in shakey's... :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom