Together to Apo Reef!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bearteacher.tw

Contributor
Reaction score
26 March to 30 MArch.

Take the boat of LaLaguna Beach Club and Dive Centre
You could check the web: www.llbc.com.ph

Please join us to share the charter fare.
If there are four divers, US200 per person

We are two divers and need other two.

Mail us or book directly to the resort.
ge.chang@msa.hinet.net

Hi there!

I'd love to check out Apo Reef. However me & my friend are available only from April 16 to 20, 2003.

;-0

Will try to contact LaLaguna for other options.

Thanks!

wackodacko once bubbled...
apo reef sounds awesome..but anyone going to tubbataha?

hey there! how are you? guess what, i'm also doing tubbataha from may 1-11 (finally got reprieve from work). however, i'm DMing for m/y svetlana (still work? but who's complaining). i understand you're taking a scubaworld boat. when will you be at tubbataha? do you plan to dive in anilao as well?

i wrote this really long post but don't know where it went!!! GRRR :upset:
anyway, i was planning either april 22-27 or may 7-12 to tubbataha, but didn't put a deposit down or buy any plane tix yet. so im pretty much open. i wanna do as many dives as possible, anywhere, so yessss anilao is in the picture. i might go to galera mar29-30 but other than that, i haven't made any plans yet.. i think im just gonna look for people to go diving with anywhere anytime cuz im gona be there for 2 months.. wuhoo!! how do i get info on svetlana? ive heard of it, but don't know who handles it or whatever.. lemme know huh! tnx
:eek:ut:

im also thinking about malapascua, apo island, coron, and wanna see whalesharks in donsol, sorsogon. yay

bearteacher.tw once bubbled...
Tell me!

Is it dangerous to Apo Reef?

i don't think its dangerous to go to apo reef..if anything, its probably more dangerous in the Sulu Sea (tubbataha!) don't forget to pack your armalite arsenal...aks and mks hehehe

hopefully the liveaboard will have this to fend off those abu sayyaf pirates and all :
gun.jpg

wackodacko once bubbled...
i wrote this really long post but don't know where it went!!! GRRR :upset:
anyway, i was planning either april 22-27 or may 7-12 to tubbataha, but didn't put a deposit down or buy any plane tix yet. so im pretty much open. i wanna do as many dives as possible, anywhere, so yessss anilao is in the picture. i might go to galera mar29-30 but other than that, i haven't made any plans yet.. i think im just gonna look for people to go diving with anywhere anytime cuz im gona be there for 2 months.. wuhoo!! how do i get info on svetlana? ive heard of it, but don't know who handles it or whatever.. lemme know huh! tnx
:eek:ut:

im also thinking about malapascua, apo island, coron, and wanna see whalesharks in donsol, sorsogon. yay

hey wacko! hectic I.T. you have there. i wish i can do the same log on to http://www.divesvetlana.com/ for detailed t'taha scheds. mr. gordon cancio is the ceo/ contact person. e-mail and phone numbers also in the website. i'll be in anilao this weekend. either at planet dive or aquaventure. in case you change your mind and would like to be in anilao instead of galera. lemme know if you need a dive group to dive with. we're thinking of doing explo dives in bonito island or just around maricaban island. depends on wind conditions this wkend.

and the owner by the name of "B.J" (a dutchman) was very professional and made my group feel very welcomed and we enjoyed our dive trip very much.

Their web site is:
http://www.seaquestdivecenter.com/

In the Philippines, San Miguel beer in hand at the end of each day's diving, sitting at the resort, by the beach, is just the way to go!!!!

Back
Top Bottom