Todd Inlet (Saanich Inlet)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, those are some great pics. Did you set up that webpage yourself? If so, would you ever dive there again? Looking at the pics it seems that the place is really polluted.
Thanks for sharing this with us.

Nice report Mark, You should show that to some of the boating clubs around the area. I think they have no idea the impact of all the crap they drop over the side.

I might dive there again, if only to swim to some areas that I didn't see on the first dive. I wouldn't go in the summer because of the fecal coliform. Todd Inlet gets even less water exchange than the rest of Saanich Inlet. I just wanted to see what it was like. Oh, and yes, I did that website. It's all just drag and drop using a program called "Webdwarf" (free download). It also has an HTML code editor, but I don't have the energy.

Whereabouts was that boat...I might go check it out...thanks

Duncan Campbell:

Planning on getting yourself a new hobby fixing up boats?

:D

Duncan Campbell:
I didn't have a compass, but it seemed to be more or less straight out from the end of the trail about 50 feet deep. It could be a bit to the right or left (I pretty much swam around aimlessly during that part of the dive). My entry point was where the trail curves sharply to the right. There are some stones that make a set of steps to the beach.

Back
Top Bottom