Today's Enterprise Channel (Victoria) photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good to see you back Mark, I tried calling you yesterday but got no answer. Had a great dive at Ten Mile except for the part where my inflate valve wouldn't stop inflating my suit. Made for tricky bouancy in mild current having to constantly dump. In the second row of pics there's a quillback rockfish and what looks like a cloud sponge. Its not is it?

Good to see you back Mark, I tried calling you yesterday but got no answer. Had a great dive at Ten Mile except for the part where my inflate valve wouldn't stop inflating my suit. Made for tricky bouancy in mild current having to constantly dump. In the second row of pics there's a quillback rockfish and what looks like a cloud sponge. Its not is it?

Maybe I'll catch you next time. I'm on my way up tp the Nanaimo area this morning. That's not a cloud sponge. I've never seen one in the Strait of Juan de Fuca area. It's some kind of tunicate colony (compound?). -Similar to the ones covering much of the wall at Ten Mile. Their main colours are purple and yellow.

Welcome back Mark, we need to get together soon for some cold water diving. I'm diving the Inlet tomorrow probably Xmas and McCurdy PT.

Cheers

Al

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom