Today's Dive - UK

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chippy

Contributor
Reaction score
Thankfully the postman arrived at 8.30am, just enough time for a quick bulkhead change and test before today's dive!

The good viz that we've been having is all but gone....back to 4m again!!

Anyway, found a couple of new critters. I couldn't really decide which worm pic to post, so here's the best few, and a few others, all with 105mm macro

A Candy Flatworm - 1/125 @ F32
Candy4.jpg

Candy3.jpg

Candy5.jpg

Little-Cuttle3.jpg

Hermit2.jpg

LB-sea-squirts1.jpg

light-bulb-sea-squirts.jpg

Little-Cuttle2.jpg

All great but I really like the Tunicates, both shots. And I love those hermit eyes!

Yet another excellent foray into Chippy's Far Side (U/W Series). That candy flatworm sure is aptly named. Looks like a stretched piece of saltwater taffy. I wouldn't want to eat it though. I have never been able to get close enough to a squid or cuttlefish like you have so those critters remain on my "must shoot" list. Thanks for letting me get near to them through your pics. Bad vis? What bad vis? It always look clear with your 105mm!

Here chippy, any chance of some lessons????????????????

Great shots :wink:

Back
Top Bottom