Today's dive (UK - 15 May)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

chippy

Contributor
Reaction score
Just had a fantasic dive, and found my first ever Nudi!!!

Murphy's law kicked in though, and I realised pretty quickly that someone hadn't prep'd the camera properly - I'd left the focus limiter on, so couldn't do much macro wise.

Anyway, I rattled off a few shots and here's a couple from the dive.

Nudi1.jpg

Topknot.jpg

Nudi2.jpg

Nice job Chippy.....see you got the 70-180 micro....did you use it for these shots?

Karl

And a very pretty Nudie it is! Great shots~!!

kdietz:
Nice job Chippy.....see you got the 70-180 micro....did you use it for these shots?

Karl

Thanks everyone..... :wink:

I've paid for the 70-180, but still waiting for it to arrive, along with the port extension, zoom and focus rings.

These were all taken with the 105mm macro.

Fantastic pics as always Chippy!!! Wish I had learnt to dive whilst at school in the channel islands...looks like there are some nice sites over there.

Congrats on your find! By the way the nudi looks I guess there was a bit of current or surge too, eh? If yes, even more credit to ya!

Yeah there as a fair bit of tide running. I'd dropped in a little bit too early, as I usually have to wait till slack water at this venue otherwise you tend to get thrown about a bit.

I've got a bit of a hangover, but if I can get of my headache I'll maybe go for another dice down there again later today. :eyebrow:

Here's another shot I managed to get there too, a Greater Pipefish:-

(and thanks for the very kind GB entry too Leesa!)

pipefsh.jpg

chippy:
Yeah there as a fair bit of tide running. I'd dropped in a little bit too early, as I usually have to wait till slack water at this venue otherwise you tend to get thrown about a bit.
That can be a long wait! You master it well

I've got a bit of a hangover, but if I can get over my headache I'll maybe go for another dice down there again later today. :eyebrow:
:14:

Here's another shot I managed to get there too, a Greater Pipefish:-

Very cool! Like it a lot

(and thanks for the very kind GB entry too Leesa!)
My pleasure chippy, credit and praise where it is deserved.

Wicked Pipefish shot well done.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom