tlslights.com light clearance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd consider one of the small ones. Does $200 sound reasonable since you just want rid of them? Let me know. Serious offer.

Also, what is max depth? Floody? What do you mean by that. Because it sounds like it tends to flood.

Floody means the light does not exhibit a pencil thin beam. It is a bigger spot vs. a smaller one. I will do $200 no battery or charger on that one. You supply a 7.4 volt LiIon battery and charger. Price plus shipping and 4% paypal. Tested to 265'.
Thanks

Typically $470 plus shipping and PP fees. However, business will be down for a while due to a relocation I am going through. All I have are the two small head systems and about 3 complete heads with different set ups. I can assemble 2 complete systems using a 1200 lumen module with 5 LEDs.
Thanks

Hey guys, here is an update on tlslights.com:
I have accepted a new job and will be relocating to the city of Conroe, TX about 3 hours away. I will be changing the business a bit. Due to my move I have decided to sell the 2500lb mill and 1800lb lathe so I do not have to move them. So I will only be selling parts as I will not be able to modify stuff for at least a while.

Thanks to everyone that has bought stuff from me in the past. Like I said, I will still continue to support the DIY guys with parts and canisters, but I can no longer manufacture complete systems. I am selling off what I have laying around, so if you need something, let me know. I have some heads, etc laying around that I can easily complete or are in partial completion.

Hector

Thank you for your work, and cooperation.

Pm sent

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

I haven't check this in a while... I have a couple of almost completed light heads and I have parts. Oh and, of course, I have my custom canisters. They are all packed up in my trailer which should be moved to my new house by first week of January. To contact me it is best to get me through hector@tlslights.com
Thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom