Tls 350 or cf200 ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bamafan45

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Looking to buy a dry suit . I've dove the TLS 350,but not CF200. What are some oppion's please.

Ditto...I used to have a white's suit until it was stolen :( and I have an O'Neill crushed now that I don't really like. Looking at the TLS350 signature. Anyone have one, and what are your opinions/suggestions?

Mike

I got my suit Last year and for me it ultimatly came down between the TLS350 and Bare HD TechDry. After comparing those 2 for forever I went with the Bare and Very Happy I did. My G/F also got one we both love the Suit's. Both are great and honestly can't see anyone going wrong with either Choice. Personally i liked the Bare as it seemed to have a Tougher Exterior, Also comes with everyhting standard that cost's extra for the TLS "Heavy duty seals, Knee Pads" Price to price I Saved over $600 with the Bare. The TLS smooth exterior was nice it seemed thinner and little lighter "Out of the water" But overall for me I thought Bare was the Better Suit in the Tri-Lam suits

Back
Top Bottom